The North Face ThermoBall™ Bunting - Infants'
Keeping your kids safe in the winter means keeping them warm, and luckily that's pretty easy to do with the Infant ThermoBall™ Bunting from The North Face. This puffy bunting is insulated with lightweight and warm ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation. It mimics down, providing optimal warmth, and it continues to perform in wet or damp conditions. A Sherpa fleece lining on the interior feels extra soft next to skin, and it enhances the onesie's insulating effect to guarantee cozy comfort.
- WindWall™ shell fabric is highly wind-resistant
- Three-piece insulated fixed hood
- Asymmetrical front zip
- Chin zip guard
- Contrast Sherpa lining through the body and hood
- Fold-over mitts at arm cuffs and booties at feet
- Elastic binding on hood, cuffs, and hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest
- Avg. weight: 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Fabric: 30 denier 45 gsm WindWall® 100% Nylon /Nylon Blend plain weave; lining, 200 gsm 100% Polyester /PolyBlend high loft Sherpa fleece; insulation, 13 g PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation